Five Reasons You Are An Irish Poser
1. You aren't wearing green: Gold is acceptible too. Most Irish wear either green or gold on this holiday...or not.
2. You find yourself downing a pint in an English Pub: The English and the Irish never have been real close and Irish don't like being confused with them.
3. Enjoying that green beer?: Poser! The Irish would never hear of putting any sort of additive to the most magical drink of all. They rightly believe that beer has its own beauty.
4. You pinch someone not wearing green: The Irish have more important things do do, like going to church and drinking, than to go around pinching folks.
5. You aren't drinking whiskey or Guinness: There's only two drinks for the Irish lad or lass, and that's a tall frothy pint of Irish brew Guinness and whiskey. Save your tequilla for Cinco De Mayo.